Where do you see yourself on the digital landscape?
- Digitally efficient: simply applying digital to business-as-usual
- Digitally enabled: evolving operations, albeit without new business models
- Digital explorers: anticipating tech-triggered behaviours, creating new value by building new business models
- Digitally enhanced: digital transformation from the outside in
Turning your digital aspirations into reality
We are uniquely experienced in combining the disciplines needed into an end-to-end process, delivering digital products that achieve business outcomes, minimising risk of failure and waste and getting the best out of enabling technologies, such as Cloud and Open Source.
Engineering the Experience is aimed at organisations who recognise that in order to better meet their own customers’ needs and find points of differentiation in their marketplace, they need to develop and build their own digital products.
Increasingly we see organisations where digital product development is a priority, but new products are not fully operational and production ready. We build digital products, make them production ready – and then transfer and integrate those fully operational products into your organisation.
Agile Product Management
We help you set out the product vision and strategy and prioritise the work to get there in a product roadmap.
This takes into account:
- The views and aspirations of your stakeholders
- The outputs of user research we undertake, to test their validity
- Feedback given by actual users, once an early version of the product is live and producing data.
We will help you design digital products that focus on your end users and add value. This process calls on the skills of different disciplines, including:
- User Research: understand user groups and personas, conduct face-to-face research sessions as if the digital product were a physical one
- Visual, UX and Interaction Design: apply design considering everything from fonts, graphics, colour scheme as well as user experience, site navigation and interaction and information architecture.
- Content Design: design content layouts that focus on what users need to know in a format that is easy to understand and explore.
Software Engineering Excellence
Our skilled software engineers will write, test and release high-quality software that follows best practice, delivers on acceptance criteria and is scalable and secure, within the required timeframe.
Our engineering teams bring a range of skills in different technologies that allow us to tailor the most appropriate solutions. Working closely with your team, we structure our software engineering to fit the needs of the organisation.
Working closely with your team, we structure our software engineering to fit the needs of the organisation.
The delivery manager will bring together both software development and operation teams to improve collaboration and productivity. We empower development teams with the tools and methodologies needed to create successful cross- functional modes of working whilst still meeting operational requirements and governance, from build through to deployment and beyond.
Our analytics team embed sensors, beacons and other tools, to stream real-time data that provides insight into how digital products perform in the real world and how they can be improved and optimised, based on evidence derived from actual user behaviour.
Plugging into our digital product development resources gives you the ability to differentiate yourself from your competitors, to enable and empower your employees, to connect with your partners and to provide data- driven insight to your stakeholders.
Digital Product Development scenarios
Over time we have developed and refined digital product development scenarios from our in-depth work on a large number of digital products. These scenarios enable us to accelerate the strategy, design and engineering process. 6point6 most common digital product development scenarios:
The Telegraph Media Group
6point6 helped TMG with strategic and technical leadership for implementationof the company’s digital subscriptions strategy by content management migration and creation of a core API platform.
Insights from our experts
January 11, 2019
Top tips for taking a cloud-first approach
Cloud computing is now synonymous with the digital agenda and has evolved to become conspicuous more by its absence within a business or organisation today, than by its presence.