Division/Team: Cyber Security
Type of Contract: Full-time
Role focussed on proactive monitoring of defined use cases, supporting the onboarding of new services and evolving the SOC monitoring service in line with business goals
- Reviews actual or potential security breaches and vulnerabilities and ensures that they are promptly and thoroughly investigated.
- Recommends actions and appropriate control improvements.
- Investigates major breaches of security, and recommends appropriate control improvements.
- Provides first line investigation and gathers information to enable incident resolution and allocate incidents.
- Performs routine threat intelligence gathering tasks.
- Assesses and documents the impacts and threats to the organisation. Creates reports and shares knowledge and insights with stakeholders.
- Monitors the application and compliance of security operations procedures.
- Collates and analyses catalogues of information and technology assets for vulnerability assessment.
- Researches and investigates attack techniques and recommend ways to defend
- Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Identifies risks and vulnerabilities, assesses their impact and probability, develops mitigation strategies and reports to the business.
- Assists in the definition and management of requirements for projects.
- Supports digital forensic investigations by applying standard tools and techniques to investigate devices.
- Dashboarding experience
- Client facing experience
- Proficiency in writing alerts
- Consulting experience
- Presentation skills