Type of Contract: Full-time
Come and join our vibrant and multi-disciplinary data team. You will work with an exciting range of clients, helping them strategically extract value from their data. Combining business acumen and technical know-how, this role is ideally suited to someone with both entrepreneurial flair and a passion for data.
- Strong business acumen, with an ability to identify opportunities for data science to be used.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Equally comfortable working with technical and non-technical teams.
- Confident in presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial flair - always on the lookout for innovative ways to help our clients using data.
- Robust knowledge of statistics.
- Strong Python and SQL skills.
- Experience with a variety of machine learning algorithms.
- Ability to extract and combine data from multiple sources.
- Ability to mine large datasets for useful insights.
- Experience working with cloud technologies (e.g., AWS/GCP).
At 6point6, we drive the right change in every organisation through the positive impact of technology. Leading with strategy, architecture, and design, we connect cloud, data, and cyber to engineer and deliver large-scale, complex transformations across public and private sectors. We help organisations realise the value of their business strategy, allowing them to engage in a more meaningful way with their end customers.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, for more details of our benefits package please see - https://6point6.co.uk/careers/ .