Type of Contract: Full-time
6point6 is a privately held, award winning (FT Top 100 Tech Company) digital technology consulting firm specialising in the delivery of Cyber Security, Data & Digital Transformation services. The services we provide enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to their business and IT capabilities. You will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry.
We are seeking a Data Analyst who will be a part of an agile delivery team. We are a technology consultancy that brings a wealth of hands-on experience to help businesses to achieve more with digital.
- Work with product manager to build a backlog of prioritised requirements/user stories
- Work closely with the Design and Research team, notably user researchers and UX Designers
- Integrate and enable user research as part of elaboration and continuous improvement
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved
- Inspect, cleanse, transform, categorise, manipulate and model data to identify useful information, transformation options and recommendations to inform decision making.
- Able to use Analytical tools such as Tableau, QlikSense and Power BI to interpret and communicate meaningful patterns in data.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a Data BA role with experience of applying a variety of BA techniques appropriate to the business situation such as Business Process Modelling (using BPMN), Context Diagrams, Use Cases, SWOT analysis, MOST analysis and Business Activity Models to support the investigation and analysis of business situations. We are seeking candidates who have experience in Java, Kafka and AWS(Cloud) environments.