Desktop Support Engineer - Hybrid
Division/Team: Innovation Lab
Type of Contract: Full-time
We are looking for a highly motivated Mac focused Desktop Support Engineer to join our team within IT at 6point6, This is a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment, where you will get to work with a diverse group of people.
WHY IT @ 6POINT6?
IT are part of a wide, diverse team of people working cross-functionally with other teams at 6point6. We have a culture of inclusion, growth and originality and we like to solve problems, socialise and collaborate closely.
IT are one of the first teams new employees speak to at 6point6. Our role is simple: to provide the best support there is to allow everyone to do their best work without technology getting in the way.
Successful candidates will have amazing troubleshooting skills with an excellent customer centric focus.
Role and responsibilities
- Using your initiative, communication, technical, and creative problem-solving skills to provide assistance and technical IT support to 6point6 team members.
- Using our support tools to resolve requests promptly and efficiently
- Managing device deployment and collection for new, existing and leaving team members
- Creating internal documentation and guides for 6point6
- Training new and existing team members
- Identifying and managing potential technology projects with teams across the business
- Partnering with our security teams on incidents and upcoming projects
- You’ll manage your own time working from our office in London and remotely
- Experience deploying, managing, and supporting Apple devices in business
- Familiarity with Apple deployment technologies (Apple Business Manager, Automated and User enrolment, etc)
- Experience in working with MDM tools such as Workspace One, etc
- Experience in administering Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Jira Service Management
- Some experience with Windows troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- You feel comfortable diagnosing, troubleshooting, and reporting on technical issues
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are currently in a supporting role and are looking for the next step in your career
At 6point6, we drive the right change in every organisation through the positive impact of technology. Leading with strategy, architecture, and design, we connect cloud, data, and cyber to engineer and deliver large-scale, complex transformations across public and private sectors. We help organisations realise the value of their business strategy, allowing them to engage in a more meaningful way with their end customers.
Benefits of a career at 6point6
We offer a fantastic compensation package which is well above industry standards with a host of benefits including a company pension, laptop, private medical and dental insurance. We also offer an income protection plan, a wellness active allowance fund of up to £600 and access to a life coach for advice or a programme of self-help.