Type of Contract: Full-time
6point6 architecture practice is a fast-growing community of industry-leading experts. The practice covers all aspects of architecture for large scale technology estates, providing architecture and solution for complex transformation, cloud migration, technology consolidation and modernisation, M&A and enterprise architecture definition and management. We deliver advisory, technology vision and strategy, technology roadmaps, technology due diligence, enterprise architecture and architecture governance using our proven framework and processes.
A Domain Architect defines architectural solutions and oversees their delivery. Working as part of an architecture team, they address diverse architectural problems. They will be actively involved in designing, researching, describing, and governing the solution design of specific business problems.
- Define creative solutions for business problems, holistically addressing functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Build consensus for the proposed solution through engagement and communication with stakeholders
- Effectively address stakeholder expectations and clearly describe solutions using industry-standard modelling notations
- Contribute to the practice development through thought leadership and development of innovative services and offerings
- Build client relationships and establish credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of Architecture
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in business analysis, development or consulting
- Hands on Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Ability to create solution prototypes and analyse technologies.
- A working knowledge/keen interest or experience of one or more of the following: Cloud computing, Open Source, DevOps, Big Data, Security, AI or other technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Strong problem solving skills with a flair for collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to present data and findings to stakeholders in an impactful way
- Highly organised
- Ideally a degree in Computer Science, other Sciences, Maths – other degrees welcome with the right experience/knowledge
- Possess the drive and desire to further your skills and lead in the architecture domain
- Willing to undergo government security clearance (SC level)
At 6point6, we offer a fantastic compensation package which is well above industry standards with a host of other benefits including company pension, laptop, cycle to work scheme, private medical and dental insurance and a generous holiday allowance.