Marketing Director (Maternity Cover)
London with potential occasional travel
Type of Contract
Fixed term contract – 9 month maternity cover.
Who can Apply
We are looking for a strong leader who can demonstrate superior team management with expertise across the marketing value chain with strong background in sales, brand and internal/external communications.
You will be responsible for delivering the company’s marketing and business origination strategy for 6point6 in 2020. The role reports to the CEO of 6point6 and involves senior stakeholder management along with team management.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and deliver the 2020 vision and strategy for the marketing function (which includes internal/external communications, brand management, business origination and bid management) alongside managing the team of 5 responsible for delivering it
- Lead conversations at the 6point6 Executive Committee level and provide inputs for the 6point6 Board as well
- Lead and line manage multiple high performers, across a portfolio of services
- Work across the entire value marketing and business origination value chain and ensure delivery of activities to meet and exceed KPIs
- Focus on optimising marketing KPIs to support the business strategy
- Forecasting and budget management in collaboration with the Head of Sales Operations, Campaign Managers and Business Unit Managing Directors
- Marketing measurement & ROI: Ensure all marketing activities are monitored and measured for their effectiveness by working closely with the campaign managers and Head of Sales Operations; utilise data and insights to drive campaign improvements
- Work with the Communications Manager to help execute the 6point6 comms strategy
- Oversee delivery on the brand strategy and positioning, managing the brand and work with existing brand guidelines to inform future activity
- Oversee proposal and bids activity of high value opportunities in both the public and private sector
- Build relationships with the ecosystem of agencies spanning across Design, Website and Public Relations
- Build solid relationships with 6point6 peers and work in collaboration with Enterprise Sales and Business Units.
- Occasional travel (national and international level may be required)
- An adaptive strategic leader able to inspire teams and bring out the very best in individuals
- Strong experience in all disciplines of B2B marketing with a background in B2B sales
- Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent technical and professional expertise
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience of leading large / multiple high performing teams
- Organisational and planning skills.
- A commercial approach with proven ability to deliver financial goals and targets
- Proactive, results oriented and delivery focused, with the ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong communicator and collaborator, with proven experience to influence and inspire at all levels
- Credible with all teams that you work with, creating conditions to build confident, effective teams and inspiring your direct reports.