Campaign Marketing Manager
We are seeking an exceptional Campaign Marketing Manager to join our team and help us take our technology consulting side of the business, 6point6, and our platform-as-a-service business (PaaS), 6point6 Cloud Gateway, offerings to the market quickly and effectively.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for driving integrated campaigns to take specific offerings and will play a key role within the marketing department.
Role and responsibilities
- Devise integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Develop high-quality, relevant and engaging marketing materials to support the campaigns and lead nurturing programmes
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Representative team
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies who will deliver any parts of the campaign activity
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Assisting with the measurement of KPIs on marketing campaigns
- Identify, plan and deliver hosted and trade events
- Analyse and create a database segmentation and distribution lists for campaigns
- Take full budget responsibility for all marketing campaigns assigned.
- Support other areas of the marketing team as and when required.
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- Degree level educated
- Fluent in English
- Experience defining and building campaigns
- First class communication, written and analytical skills
- Experience of aligning with other teams to deliver targeted campaigns and projects
- Excellent organisational project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Hungry and motivated to grow, learn and progress your career