Division/Team: Cyber Security
Type of Contract: Full-time
6point6 has a rapidly growing Cyber division We are looking for inspiring penetration testing talent to join us, is that you?
When joining our high performing cyber function you will be enabled to make your own mark on the organisation and build the future for our clients. You will work in our security testing team hacking our clients’ applications and infrastructure to help them identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities. Additionally, you will be required to support the development of our services and junior team members. You will be working on a variety of unique clients within the industry including blue chip and government. Our working environment is open and interactive facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients and ecosystem partners. We aim to be as pragmatic and sensitive to stakeholder requirements as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Executing penetration tests, security reviews and vulnerability assessments against a variety of systems including network infrastructure and web/mobile/desktop applications
- Conduct CHECK tests and lead CHECK web app tests
- Conduct red and purple team exercises
- Co-operate directly with clients and maintain business relationships
- Writing technical report and presenting technical findings to clients
- Assist with the establishment and development of red teaming and pen testing service offerings
- Performing research on new attack techniques and creating tools to aid testing or automate workflows.
- Take exams for relevant certifications
- Perform pre-sales, marketing and engagement scoping work
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Stay updated on latest security threats and attacks through independent learning
- Most of the work will be done remotely but some travel to office and client sites will be required
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience working in a penetration testing role in high pressure environments
- Red teaming experience
- Ability to read and understand raw system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networks, including the technologies and protocols commonly used in local area and wide area networks
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of security technologies, including network and application firewalls, host-intrusion prevention, and anti-virus
- Strong knowledge of sysadmin for Linux and Windows
- Excellent Working knowledge of Pen-testing methodologies and familiarity with industry best practise frameworks like OWASP
- Strong knowledge and of common infrastructure and security architectures
- Experience with vulnerability management tools and methodologies
- Practical knowledge of the Cyber Security threat landscape and current affairs
- Familiarity with ISO27001 and other security standards
- CTM or CTL certified
- SANS (e.g. GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN) or equivalent
- OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Relevant TCP/IP network experience, or certifications such as CompTIA Network+ or CCNA
- CCSAS/CCSAM - CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist/Manager
- Exploit development experience
- Experience presenting at security conferences
At 6point6, we offer a fantastic compensation package which is well above industry standards with a host of other benefits including company pension, laptop, cycle to work scheme, private medical and dental insurance and a generous holiday allowance.
You will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry. Our architects, engineers, and delivery professionals are helping the world’s largest organisations to build their strategies, next-generation architectures and solutions.