Type of Contract: Full-time
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter/Resourcer to join the People team within 6point6 and help manage and deliver year on year growth. We’re a fast growing and dynamic organisation that has its own Internal Recruitment and Talent Acquisition area, where we help grow technical teams across our business
Role and responsibilities
- Work closely with the internal recruitment function to create long and short lists of potential/target candidates across our Cyber, Data, DevOps, Architecture and Applications practices
- Ensure we have active pipelines of candidates for current and future hires
- Map out our competition and understand how our competitors are hiring
- Gain an understanding of market trends for all practice areas
- Use and advise on the appropriate channels and methods for sourcing / mapping candidates based on business needs
- Manage and ensure our ATS (Workable) is up to date with candidates in the right work flow
- Actively contact both active and passive candidates
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Track record of building positive strong working business relationships
- Eyepiece of building candidate long lists and short lists across various technical disciplines
- Excellent knowledge of Google Product Suite, MS Office
- Be organised and have good diary management skills
- Strong communicator with excellent written English
- Always dealing with our team in a fair, consistent, kind, supportive, professional manner, and always demonstrating constant respect and uncompromising integrity.
- Proven ability to contribute to a fast-paced changing work environment whilst prioritising a diverse workload and managing time efficiently to meet deadlines and deliver consistently and positively on results.
- Quick thinking, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity, whilst always taking accountability and ownership for tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and organisation skills, and the ability to work well independently with an excellent attention to detail whilst always striving for continuous improvement.
- Strong mind-set for continuous process improvement and proven ability to switch between big picture and attention to detail. Ability to think outside of the box, embrace change and suggest creative innovative solutions.
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to changing business requirements with an ability to drive and support change initiatives.
What we can offer you
- The chance to make a difference to a growing company
- The opportunity to use your creativity in a positive way – you have a voice and will be heard
- The chance to work in a dynamic team of Talent Acquisition Partners who work as a team and want each other to succeed
- Great benefits and training