IT Manager - Management
Type of Contract: Full-time
This role is purely a management role of our technical architecture team and performance managers
As part of the digital practice, we are focussed on creating a modern architecture and software development practice that can deliver cloud, digital and agile transformations to our clients.
6point6 have a large technical architecture (TA) team who work closely with more experienced solution architects on challenging projects, solving both business technical problems for our clients.
You will be expected to performance manage the TA team, putting in place career plans and understanding team member’s strengths and weaknesses both technically and competency based.
- Lead the team of technical architects
- Manage performance managers who will manage the TAs (you may also need to manage some TAs directly)
- Develop the technical architect and design academy
- Help 6point6 professionalise performance management
- Ability to work across teams and coordinate activities of others critical to the TA team and performance
- Proven experience in performance management
- Comes from within the technology industry
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a degree of autonomy
- Great people management skills
- Empathy and personable
- Good communication skills
- A structured approach
We offer a fantastic compensation package which is well above industry standards with a host of benefits including a company pension, laptop, private medical and dental insurance. We also offer an income protection plan, a wellness active allowance fund of up to £600 and access to a life coach for advice or a programme of self-help.